clique here

Clique this link to enter the blogworld. Jokes there is no link. I was just thinking about how we have a nice little mini-blogosphere here and I enjoy it. Plus its not too cliquey (sp) all you need is a blog to enter and all you need to do is comment on people's blogs to become a person of high standing in the blogworld. (Not that I am of high standing of bloggers I am the worst -modified biblical quote-)

I am in the newsroom now and feeling quite frustrated as I want to go but I also have so many things that need to be done. I am going to climb tonight though and that will definately get some of the knots out of my brain, the knots in my back howeer will increase in size and I will feel like a quazimodo. I don't mind. Oneday perhaps God will send me a me/assage from heaven and I will be happy.

That's about it.

Ps: God constantly reminds me of grace and my dependence on Him.

Pss:Babies must smell like dust that is the only biblical thing. When I typed in baby and dust in Google I got that guy up there. Dust bowl baby. ?blank expression?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I reiterate... babies don't smell like dust! *verashni mentally unplugs Twitch's screen*

Anonymous said...

i like the whole dust to dust analagy... i think it makes so much sense. Twitch thought of u today cos my ling lec was called the new 'chuck' by a first year... he asked us to explain to him what it means... hehehe... ck, d and i had a good laugh

Sarah said...

I pretty much think this 'mini-blogosphere' is quite great that we have going (now that I'm a part of it and all, thanks to some invaluable advice from more advanced bloggers)! Whats even better is it not being clicky-its easy to move from the outside in! haha...enjoyed the post twitch...I hope that the knots are released...babies smell great...sometimes...

Anonymous said...

hope the climbing was awesome! :) hope those knots were untied and easily loosened with some good company at the wall
ps- i like the new version of however (howeer) hehe. *smiles*

Kagé said...

What Lerraine coz u only sms me when u want dales number *tongue stuck out*

However WHAT...check ur OWN SPELLING OF LIFE...

FeralChild said...

My eyes are burning. Love the siffest oke on campus

Charmaine said...

Maybe he has soome baby dust in his eyes and thats why they are so small and squnity? Or maybe that's a baby hat with some dust on it?