The only milk

...and so I found myself drawn to it, the lure of the love in it was too much for me to bear. That milk was good and all I could remember was the way it felt, so cool and fresh in my throat. This is the only milk with love in it and that is something that is never far from my thoughts.

Other things that have been going on in my life are depicted left. This is John Ebden whom I happened to photograph as I was walking on campus. Truly a man who loves life here is a link to his webpage...Ebden I think that Ebden is not the "new chuck norris." I think he is better and has powers of his own.

The weekend was one of the best weekends in my life. Why who wouldn't En-joy, a wonderful friday-night of friends, pizza, Go and strawberry gum. I mainly missed Jordan at the pizza evening as he was not far away, some of my other friends like Ryan Walmsley were far away. Thereafter a double portion of Cluvva on Saturday night, nothing quite like it I might add. It was wonderful celebrating Fran and Ashleys joint (obviously, they are twins) 21st birthday.

6 comments:

Berry said...

Hey tw... i'm sure Edben is a great guy... but does he know that you're STALKING him?!?! hehe :p Your weekend sounds great... i am looking 4wd to having tea with you some time this week (maybe you can even bring that other Hutton man with and we can all have a proper chinwag!) have a great evening :)

Shakana said...

who is John Ebden and why are u stalking him? does he know about this fascination that u hav with him? i think that one day, once u hav invested enough into the relationship, u may aspire to having a photograph with him.

Anonymous said...

haha, great pics. i think that he should be the role model for campus living :) jokes. im sure that he is wonderful. i just spilt nail polish remover on a picture frame that is brand new and now its ruined :( hmmm. oh well.. good day to you mr hutton.

Charmaine said...

Wierd thing about these dairy products is that they cause me sinus problems. In fact I've self diagnoised me as 'Lactose-Intolereant'. I have eaten yoghurt and drunken a glass of milk and then the next day I wake up unable to breathe properly. Its always a little uncomfortable. But yay for clover becuse they make my nails grow strong and I love the taste!

Anonymous said...

Kuthiwa ke bhuti wam ukuba ubisi qoqoqo ayilunganga. Uthini ke wena? Your posts lately just keep progressing in depthness. guess tis a ninja thing. makes for lovely reading.

Kagé said...

Hear hear...and what is this Pamalot rubbosh...flip.