Preacher man


Bono Prophesies
I wish this guy would make up his mind. Though he is probably doing more than a lot of people who have made up their minds. He seems to have love, but I am not sure.
Their song Gloria has a line "Gloria in te domine," I think it means glory to God. I wonder what God will say to him later. I honestly do wonder and have no judgement to pass. It will be interesting on that day.

Anyway the article is interesting, I thought it might interest some of the die-hards out there and the people who understand such jargon as "prophesy." This pic tells me what it means to be a man.

Ps: My apologies to Chiyo-Chan for trying to take a picture of Urahara (the guy with green stripey hat).

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i must agree with the Dez... that picture is not the most pretty thing i have seen today... to the pure all things are pure... to the pure all things are pure... heheh... dont really get this post but anyways... felt like commenting-bye

Anonymous said...

come on guys. lets not act to troglodytish and rather read something newsworthy and comment on it instead of looking for butterflies in bono's fake sixpack which is still less defined than my brothers.

Anonymous said...

this post made me happy.

Man of Grace, if you don't keep walking in grace and accepting it freely then what hope is there for the rest of us? :)

happiness and love.

Anonymous said...

so i was wondering bout this: what would be the square root of PIE if the chicken was halved and the mushrooms were split into three? its a valid question really. i wonder if the answer is answerable though. this is uncertain. and then what would be the reason for eating that PIE? this question seems more answerable. but again, it is uncertain.
:)

Anonymous said...

would take an awfully long time to watch trees grow...i suppose ninjas can be at several places simultaneously...

Charmaine said...

Did you know Bono was in tanzania last week? my sister-in-laws friend is a farmer there and he sent a pic of himself showing Bono his farm with the caption 'Look who I was hanging out wth this weekend', which I thought was pretty cool! Of course it took us a while to know who he was actually hanging out.

FeralChild said...

This guy prophecied over me like the other day. He said I will prosper all my days and possibly courtship in the next month or something.

Charmaine said...

Next month??!!?? but you should also listen to the wise old Solomon- 'Test everything and hold fast to that which is TRUE'...not sure if this is relevant to your courtship prophecy or not..use it, dont!!