Milky Indigo

I just realised that babies smell like dust because us humans go from dust to dust. I don't smell like dust because I am in the middle part of dust to dust. So in between you are a human and smell like a human but babies must smell like a dust because they are so new.

Otherwise I had a good day and enjoyed some white-chocolate Indigo smarties. They were interesting but I realised that I enjoyed the normal chocolate ones which were there a bit more. The other amazing thing is that I am infact blogging from my computer in digs which connects to the internet through my phone my glorious phone.

I have been called a geek for sitting in my shady corner on my green mouldy couch, typing into the flourescent screen. Sadly I am not such a nerd anymore and have succumbed to the gentle allure of Microsoft and have given up linux for a bit for the stability of WindowsXP (legal). Linux will be the second boot option and when I hookup a lan internet connection then I'll get my Ubuntu sorted.

Enjoy this excerpt from Wordsworth.

WHO is the happy Warrior? Who is he
That every man in arms should wish to be?
--It is the generous Spirit, who, when brought
Among the tasks of real life, hath wrought
Upon the plan that pleased his boyish thought:
Whose high endeavours are an inward light
That makes the path before him always bright:

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

the poem is very beautiful..the rest of it as well.

ps.babies smell like johnson and johnson..

Kagé said...

I DUNNO what pic that is on my post i think the site i stole it from has some special link changer. gosh.

Kagé said...

Ok it seems like the pic is sorted now...hmmm my phone was arbing the pic a bit. hehehe...

Anonymous said...

huh..r u talking bout the red pic? cos its still there...
:)

Anonymous said...

This time next week Mata Mata Kalahari!! Face forward and remember that the only way up is down (To be a leader you must be a slave)

Kagé said...

When my Dad posts on my blog I am happy. Thanks for checking this place Dad. Love you and I hope ur have a great time in the Kalahari.

(the pic is confusing just click it and follow the link then u might know)

Kagé said...

oh wait I see its for preventing my lazy websiting...Ughhh...I'll do it properly later.

Anonymous said...

hehehe... u know someones bored or excited about using their fone as a modem when they comment more on their own site than on anyone elses :P Hope you have a great day today- thanks for walking us safely to my car last nite *hugs*

FeralChild said...

Twitchy, I love you like a deer loves the meadows of life.