Deep Space

We have all watched movies about space and we all know what happens to us if we stay in the sun too long. The thing is that in space we are not all aware of the rays emitted on different frequencies to sun rays. The cosmic rays and gamma rays and xrays and not to mention the lasers.

So basically Danie and I have decided that especially for yeti's and sasquatches, there will be SPACE UNDIES. These beings don't really wear clothes at all so if one was to come across a Space-Yeti or a Cyber-Sasquatch one would find them to be in a temper. This temper is dangerous but is easily abated by presenting them with a sparkling pair of Space Undies. They will become your friend and possibly even hunt for you.


Lets face it people we are in the age of computers and deep space adventure, lets approach these issues in a responsible manner and get serious about outer space.

Ps: I would like to thank Danie for collaborating on this nb issue for modern times. seehis blog.

7 comments:

Kagé said...

Danie is one of these creatures but he shaves a lot.

Berry said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Berry said...

all that I really have left to say on this topic is:
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!
:D I am amused.

Anonymous said...

you guys are so random... thats all i have to say- but you both make me laugh so its all good :)

Anonymous said...

DANIE I LOVE YOU.

Kagé said...

Its all about getting one of those Mach3 things. Thats how danie manages to trick us into thinking he's human...how do you think he speaks afrikaans.

Anonymous said...

Hullo