Post-Mother's day post

Since it is the day after Mother's Day and I do not normally blog on the weekend I will dedicate this post to my lovely mother. There is no one quite like her on this planet and I only wish that there was some way I could really show her how special she is. It would be easier to if she were less special as then I would be able to say something about her that would fit but I feel like any way I try to describe my mom would be...insufficient. All I know is that I thank God for such an awesome example of godly womanhood in my life. (Not an example to follow but an example of a wonderful woman). I definately love my Dad as well because he got himself all well hooked up and stuff and that's pretty cool.
.
It is another Monday and life is pretty good. I was told that there would be flying ham in the sky today (that information is shady) but there is definately a clear blue sky worthy of mention. I had to take my pc back last week but I should be getting it back today. This is mainly something I care about and simply felt like sharing. Geeks enjoy pcs and linux but there are another species known as nerds and...I'm not too sure...uh...they may know something about the defeat of the dark empire by the ninja rabbits of the future.

PS. YOU must check out my little bloglink box at the top [BlogBoxi] its awesome and maybe useful.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

green ham and blue skies! i like that way of seeing it :)
your mom is great and i think thats its true when you say she is an example of a Godly woman!
Enjoy your pc today!! Linux and all!

Anonymous said...

i love your mom very much and im glad to the depths of my heart that she got to be celebrated on your blog like this. Thanks so the chill today- i know it was for a little bit- but its always good to catch up with my big brother... enjoy ur PC tomoz!! sweet dreams ;)

Unknown said...

Oh yeah... I know what you're thinking. You're so cool coz I had to come here to link to Danie's page, thus upping your hit counter. But I like that you're humble enough to have it in Japanese numerals so that not everyone will see how popular you are and feel bad about themselves. Thanks for making the office bearable for me today ;)

Charmaine said...

Offended I am that I was not mentioned in your 'blog directory'. May your tea bags split open everytime you try to make a cup of tea.Ok that might be a bit harsh. Every now and then at least.

Kagé said...

freaks

Charmaine said...

Ok by the plural use of your name calling ie 'freaks' you have included me with flame. Again offending me! Thanks you hard shelled, slow moving creature that eats copious amounts of lettuce and other green stuff. (Hows that for an insult hey!?!)

Unknown said...

I am just hysterical right now at the above. Actually just sniggering idiotically in the manner of Beavis or maybe Butthead. Also, Flame might actually have a split personality condition judging from his comments, but we'd never know because our sense of humour has become so random.

Kagé said...

actually I am not a turtle but my sensei is a turtle and he moves pretty fast...bet you didn't even see him right there. DANG

Charmaine said...

dang you're right..You know what else I didn't see?? MY BLOG on your BLOGIBOXIE THINGIE!!! Im am truly offended!!

Kagé said...

4Give me i took all there links from a persons favourites who does not know who you are. i will remedy that. i knew there was a hollow feeling in the pit of my left adrenal gland.