This is a day of days. Truly it is the day that a great mutual friend (flame/Ryan) of most of the people who check these blogs was born. What can I say about the guy? There is so much, seriously I am not just saying that. One of my first memories of Ryan is sitting outside the Jac Labs after "jamming" some milky little gba games. Outside those labs we ate and I experienced Ryan for the first time. We (Jordan, Ryan and I) spoke deeply under the shadows of the gnarled tree, and I learned that the man had wise things so say as well as a love for laughter and goodwill. That day we became friends and God blessed me with a brother I would never lose. His sport is bodybuilding and although he is humble enough to never take himself too seriously he takes his sport seriously and is one of the most disciplined guys I know. Seriously I will uppercut anyone who thinks gyming is for insecure jocks. To Ryan trainging is an art and I think thats damn admirable.
Although this blog is sometimes funny I assure you that if anyone thinks a word I haev said about Ryan is sarcastic they are decieved. This post is dedicated to a brother I love and admire.
I want to encourage you to click on the link Ryan
2 comments:
Hear Hear... or is that here here? Anyway, I agree with you guys. I also think that pic is absolutely beautiful and speaks symbolically and maybe a little prophetically about God's role for Ryan...
nice post.
rock art is linux to me.
den.
Post a Comment