Penguin adventure

My Pc will arrive today and will be slapped together by tomorrow. Yay. I mentioned to someone the other day that no one will have to worry about me overstaying my welcome

[Proverbs 25:17 Seldom set foot in your neighbor's house— too much of you, and he will hate you.]

As when I get this baby I am gonna be having lots of extra quiet time alone in my room. Not because I'll be gaming (well maybe) but mainly because I will be loading up linux and learning the skill of that thing. Some people say: "What is a shuttleworth anyway?" but I say: "Engage the penguin and enjoy the free stuff."



I don't know much about opensource (Free software) but if I can succeed to watch videos and play sound on this Ubuntu (fake windows) thing from Linux then I will become a firm supporter of this thing that costs around R800 less than windows XP. Fred Otten computer extraordinair will helpme with this endeavour.

This may be goodbye. (sorry that this post was so ugly but at least there is something for all you lonely bloggers out there)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

jokes,that is not my name and my blog isnt even feeling too lonely. the blog world seems to be at a bit of a standstill but im sure it will pick up during exams again. hmm. happiness bout your pc!

Anonymous said...

glad u getting ur pc soon! yay! hope u have a great dayfilled with smiles, laughter and special heart memories :)

Unknown said...

Yay for Linux... I saw you at that computer last night. looks like fun. I say Go-Go open source. Big whoop. take that evil microsoft. And HOW cool is Mozilla anyway?? Was better than IE.

Anonymous said...

that is the cutest penguin I have seen a while..

Anonymous said...

that is the cutest penguin I have seen a while..

Anonymous said...

Hey. So I've finally found your blog. Good stuff on the Ubuntu. Hope it is all going well.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, the words liunx. Winodows XP and Ebden all on one page. Reads like a geek bloog Didn't think you were the geek type :).

As for using Linux, once you use and learn it, you'll never want to touch windows again. Makes you feel kinda dirty when you are forced to use windows and put up with all its nonsense.

Kagé said...

ha ha...one mention of linux and the whole comsci class is here. My brand new pc meth'd out and i took it back. Dang motherboard.

Kagé said...

OK who is the lonely blogger now while i sit around waiting for my seminar to start and the dang day promises to be long. gosh. commenting on my own blog.

Anonymous said...

twitchness i don't remember what i learnt in computer science but that whole software thing sounds good. i like reading your blogs. they make me laugh. i also like the bird.

Kagé said...

heh funnay guy hey. HEh HEh HEh HEh...