I almost died today when I ran into the road to someones car. Luckily I stopped one quarter of the way across as I realised what I was doing. I did not die. Found this on Engrish.com so funny.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
twitcness i'm so glad u didn't die. that would have made my heart real sad but now its real glad.
Thanks Dilly and Binks I would also like to thank Shakana for not being a smartass and saying "poignant" again. The results of you leaving ur thesaurus at home were interesting. (as we see above)
5 comments:
twitcness i'm so glad u didn't die. that would have made my heart real sad but now its real glad.
:)
hahahahaha... weehheeee.. snort.
Thanks Dilly and Binks I would also like to thank Shakana for not being a smartass and saying "poignant" again. The results of you leaving ur thesaurus at home were interesting. (as we see above)
:)
Post a Comment