Stereo Ninja

Urban Ninja style. I enjoy this. Part of ninjitsu is the art of neing invisible. Don't be silly this very seldom includes wearing black. Mostly it is the art of remaining unnoticed and inconspicuous. Its the silly ones that walk around in black thinking that no one will see them. Granted I have done it before but that was becuase I wanted people to see the stereotype ninja. Its much better to simply be able to fade into the background. Like maybe wear a shirt the same colour as the wallpaper in your Gran's house, if you go there. I sometimes wear the colour of a brick.

I must go now as I have a free lunch to attend, the say there are none. Actually I am on my way to St. Peters in order to write a story about RUMEP. yes that's right folks Maths. It is soon time for me to get serious about life and start working. For all the fans, I have started coding the Farm Video from December, so we can enjoy it soon.

It is my Dad's birthday today. This post is dedicated to him and I love him so much no one can know. God has blessed my siblings and I with a Father who models fatherhood better and better every year. Thanks Dad, I love you lots.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this post was pretty great. i liked the pic. i think that sometimes its great to know that there are ninjas in the shadows who are there to be hidden until they come out from behind the wallpaper, but then there is also always the need for the ninja to be seen before the wallpaper moves. cool post jch :)
happy happy birthday to your dad!!

FeralChild said...

Ichigo is my hero. I long to look and be like him. The great thing about this pic is that everyone just sees a normal hot guy but behind his disguise is a death God with extreme amounts of spirit force. Twitch, you remind me of such an Ichigo, so much under the surface. I love you bro. Happy Birthday to the Father. Mr Hutton you are a truly great man and Father who is respected by all. The evidence is in your 2 mighty sons that have been such great blessing to me in my life. Thank you.

Denise said...

hey guy.
i need your help with the url.

Denise said...

please send happy birthdayness to John Snr!!

Kagé said...

don't say the url because I am not sure you know what you are saying.